Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

re: The sweet power of music

Ok,so as the title says,this post will be about music.If you have any song in your mind,and you want to share it,THEN DO IT ! Oh,and it doesn't matter what you mates listen to,just post if you feel like it.But please,don't post like 1000 songs at once or anything like it :)),let's keep it simple.

Let me start then :

"For me,the ultimate form of enjoyment is seeing a bunch of kids stuffed in a burning orphanage,trying to escape,while a drunk naked dwarf dances around"--a badass Human
Audriellle
Special Guest

Great idea Dwarf!

Here's the song  of my weekend.

CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Wow Audrielle,that went to my hart.

Here's my official work out song :

"For me,the ultimate form of enjoyment is seeing a bunch of kids stuffed in a burning orphanage,trying to escape,while a drunk naked dwarf dances around"--a badass Human
CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

And this,my brothers and sisters,is a song from my native country...SO AWESOME!(I also do a lot of workout on this one)

Audriellle
Special Guest

That last Romanian song is epic. I was not expecting that. And bucket head, the first song you posted is not available in my country, The Grand USofA so it is invalid and should be destroyed. 

I'm a Gaga fan so I really like this cover 

Haradmir
Co-Leader

It's available in mine, hahahahaha. Keep it Captain, it's good.

"Some say fighting drunk is a bad way to fight. I say fighting drunk is the only way to fight!" - A badass Dwarf.
Audriellle
Special Guest

Oh so now vous parlez francais is ? And Thaurus, that song is amazing; who know you had good taste in music.

Haradmir
Co-Leader

I know a few things, but overall no. And I don't need to.

"Some say fighting drunk is a bad way to fight. I say fighting drunk is the only way to fight!" - A badass Dwarf.
magekanthos

Posting three videos because I'm just that badass (ok, so not really). All from my favourite band, Snarky Puppy, an instrumental jazz group with funk/rock/hip-hop influences. I don't generally go see a lot of live music, but I'll see these guys every time they're in town.

Thing Of Gold - Their most popular, most catchy song

Something, with Lalah Hathaway - They did an album where they brought in singer friends of theirs. Each singer contributed one of their songs, and the band and singer rearranged it. This song won them a Grammy this year.

And lastly, What About Me from their new album. The drummer (not their usual guy) is fantastic. He lives in my town and I've seen him a few times too. My three-year-old son is his biggest fan.

CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Thank you Aud ! (^_^)(I have great music in my country,yes  )

I hate Lady Homunculus Gaga,but that rock version of her song,man,it's so sweet !

And Kanthos,nice songs too,I love them !

Ok,here comes another masterpiece(in my opinion) that I can't stop listening to(also work out material) :

Haradmir
Co-Leader

Now come on guys, you know for a fact what the greatest song is. It is the almighty Three Little Birds, by Bob Marley. If you don't like this, you are not normal and should not be allowed to walk upon this earth. Enjoy!

Here it is again, because I love it so much, only this time it has a dead dog in it. Enjoy!

CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Marley's stuff is too sluggish for my tastes.But anyway,nice lyrics,I find them very...warm...and that makes me angry,because I'm an agitated person,and I like fervid things,if you know what I mean.So here's the closest thing to "chill"  that I can can listen too :

And yes,I chill out on this song...

Audriellle
Special Guest

Good stuff, minus Harad. Here's three of sane sounding songs that I like.

CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Nice Aud,I like your songs.

Here's some symphonic metal that sounds sick :

Haradmir
Co-Leader

I don't really like this song, but I was watching Shaun of the Dead and now I can't get it out of my head. I also find this video quite funny in some parts, I don't know why so don't ask. Enjoy.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: