Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

re: Long time no see

For the sake of GOD ! it's been such a long time ! How is everyone ? is this kin still alive ? GIVE ME A SIGN !!!!!!!

and what the f*************************** and moth****** of my long and strong pe******** is POKMEN GO !???

"For me,the ultimate form of enjoyment is seeing a bunch of kids stuffed in a burning orphanage,trying to escape,while a drunk naked dwarf dances around"--a badass Human
Rodolin
Leader

No Thaurus, the kin is no longer alive.

Without your wisdom guiding us, the kin fell into anarchy, sparking a civil war where we destroyed each other.

There are few of us left.

"What's kiwi fruit got to do with shoes?"
~ Rodolin McFly The Unwise
Haradmir

I haven't played that game, it's a complete fad. I think you have to poke men on your way to work.

"Some say fighting drunk is a bad way to fight. I say fighting drunk is the only way to fight!" - A badass Dwarf.
Bryluen Croft
Co-Leader

*gasp* you said pe********! 

I poked quite a few men on my walk round the lake with the dog the other day. Did you know you can use 'incense' to 'attract them to your location'? The more you know, single ladies...

And welcome back Cap'n! *Salutes* Captain Bry is always here to keep the ship afloat...or Rod is, he's very good at that. I just wander round poking men.

[22:52] Bryluen: I HATE YOUUUUUUU!
[22:52] Haradmir: I HATE YOU!
[22:52] Bryluen: YOU'RE SO ANNOYING AND IMPOSSIBLE AND NORTHERN AND YOU HAVE TWO SWORDS WHICH IS STUPID
[22:53] Bryluen: AND A BEARD. UNDERNEATH LIES A GOOD LOOKING GUY BUT NOOOOOO
[22:54] Bryluen: 'ooh my name's haradmir, I'm going to put wings on my head and get drunk and abuse my son. occasionally I'll kill shit but let's face it, I'm too fabulous to do that full time’
---
"I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THE TOILET SEAT SENATOR FARSWAG"
CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

HAHAHA ! I see now, it was POKEMON, but poking men is quite the game too.

I wanted to write it like that *cough cough

"For me,the ultimate form of enjoyment is seeing a bunch of kids stuffed in a burning orphanage,trying to escape,while a drunk naked dwarf dances around"--a badass Human
Rodolin
Leader

Yeah, um, I doubt Bulbasaur is that much of an intense bodybuilder. What would I know though

"What's kiwi fruit got to do with shoes?"
~ Rodolin McFly The Unwise
Bryluen Croft
Co-Leader

Dayuuuuum, Blastoise would snap me like a fudging twig. Is that what happens when you take his shell off?

(Your Photoshop skills are legendary - I'd reply with something suitable but my laptop's broken goddamnit. One day I'll make Nidoqueen a female bodybuilder, one day...)

[22:52] Bryluen: I HATE YOUUUUUUU!
[22:52] Haradmir: I HATE YOU!
[22:52] Bryluen: YOU'RE SO ANNOYING AND IMPOSSIBLE AND NORTHERN AND YOU HAVE TWO SWORDS WHICH IS STUPID
[22:53] Bryluen: AND A BEARD. UNDERNEATH LIES A GOOD LOOKING GUY BUT NOOOOOO
[22:54] Bryluen: 'ooh my name's haradmir, I'm going to put wings on my head and get drunk and abuse my son. occasionally I'll kill shit but let's face it, I'm too fabulous to do that full time’
---
"I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THE TOILET SEAT SENATOR FARSWAG"
Nell550
Recruit

yeah, get back you two, rod rules the kin right now and it goes about as well as wormtongue in a charge of the rohirrim, and just as insane (even the fuppie tales continue)

and that aside, more activity = good, you guys finally meeting my wife = better XD we're about to enter rohan

CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: