Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Audriellle
Special Guest

re: The sweet power of music

You're not suppose to post music you don't like….

Haradmir
Co-Leader

I used to like it, and I don't dislike it, if that helps in any way. And actually the first post says to post a song in your mind, and it is in my mind, in fact it won't get out of it, and I want to infect you all with it.

"Some say fighting drunk is a bad way to fight. I say fighting drunk is the only way to fight!" - A badass Dwarf.
CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Let the poor boy alone Aud,he's just trying to be nice .

Here,chill your spirit :

"For me,the ultimate form of enjoyment is seeing a bunch of kids stuffed in a burning orphanage,trying to escape,while a drunk naked dwarf dances around"--a badass Human
Haradmir
Co-Leader

Yes, because infecting peoples minds with a song by the god awful Queen is very nice. (For all Queen fans, I of course mean they are great. Honest.)

Last edited by Haradmir on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:56 am; edited 3 times in total

"Some say fighting drunk is a bad way to fight. I say fighting drunk is the only way to fight!" - A badass Dwarf.
CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Queen? that's "The Pretty Reckless" mate (not a big fan,but that song is awesome)

"For me,the ultimate form of enjoyment is seeing a bunch of kids stuffed in a burning orphanage,trying to escape,while a drunk naked dwarf dances around"--a badass Human
CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Best song ever!

Audriellle
Special Guest

HAHA Thau, he meant the song he posted was Queen! I like that one song by the Pretty Reckless. Little Jenny Humphrey has sure changed; Thats a Gossip Girl reference…

But the only Queen song that matters is the following:

Haradmir
Co-Leader

You really are obsessed with Spain and football aren't you Aud. By the way, don't like the song but it's great with that video, even if they are arrogant devil monkey men. And Captain, that really is the best song ever. I take my Winged Circlet off to you sir. Here's another song.

Haradmir
Co-Leader

This is now my new favourite song. Enjoy!

Oh, and this one is for you Audrielle. Enjoy.

CPT.BUCKET
Kinsman

Ok,look,I'm not usually that soft,but,pfff....this one almost made me cry....dang it !It so emotionally powerful...Just try to listen and then give me the feed-back(I know you will cry Harad,I KNOW IT ! )

Haradmir
Co-Leader

I got a very small tear listening to that Thaurus, and it took bravery to admit to us all that the tough Drunken Dwarf on the outside is just an act. I salute you sir.

Audrielle, I say again to you I'm sorry, here's another song that I think you will like. Watched it the other day, a bit long, tried to find a better version but couldn't. Enjoy!

Audriellle
Special Guest

That song is far from sad Thaurus. Harad stop apologizing; you're scaring me. For the record, I hate that rains of castamere song because of you. You tricked me into thinking you wrote it for the kin message!

Audriellle
Special Guest

This song reminds me of my early days on LOTRO…Those were good days. 

Last edited by Audriellle on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Haradmir
Co-Leader

I'm sorry, and also, I have always told you someone told me it. And they told me it before I had even heard of the books or the show so don't blame me. Besides, we haven't used that song in ages, plus, it got us Merrygold.

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.

Audriellle
Special Guest

You never told me that. I would have remembered. You said you and Oremeli wrote it one day in Archet. Also, Merrygold was my least favorite of all your bratty kids.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: