Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodolin
Leader

re: Lotro Memories

So, as it was the anniversary yesterday and lotro's doing a 12 hour stream today (https://www.twitch.tv/lotrostream) I've decided to ask you guys: Whats your favourite memories of Lotro? 

As for me, there's loads. That time me and Bred got chased and murdered by cows in Dunland at level 30, being a level 14 thinking I was cool and pro and then seeing a level 95 and realising how big the game was, getting a strange mail from Futureplanningforyou, actually fighting in the biggest battle from the books, being chased by pretty much the entire kin for stealing Harad's cheese, infiltrating a kin and making friends with the guy I was meant to be spying on, oh and the time on my very first character I jumped into some water (on my 24 hour horse) to test if horses could swim and then losing, being stuck on foot for WEEKS...

ah so many cool memories. 

So, feel free to reply with your fav moments from the game!

"What's kiwi fruit got to do with shoes?"
~ Rodolin McFly The Unwise
Bredger
Officer

Oh wow I remember all those, but what about bird man, your throne and me getting stuck near it.image

Rodolin
Leader

Oh yeah! All fun times

"What's kiwi fruit got to do with shoes?"
~ Rodolin McFly The Unwise
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: