View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolvadin
Council Officer

re: Illness and computer problems

Hello dear kin!

First I wanna tell you that I've missed you, guys!

Unfortunately I've had a little setback with my illness, and therefore I couldn't come online for the last .. however long it's been! And today, when I was about to login, I experienced a serious crash with my Mac. In fact, I just finished off some homework, and was going to save it when the issues started. First

Probably have to get a new one ... The one I have is old, low on RAM etc. :/. For my daily use it hasn't been more than just about good enough, with alot of smaller program crashes and such. 

So I'll probably get a new one ... But atm I don't have the money for that, so I don't know when I will be able to come back ...

So the conclusion is that I'm gonna have to miss you for some more time ... I hope to be back in a few weeks.

Lots of love
Dolv

Just wanted to give you guys an update on my situation. I've now ordered a new MacBook Pro sufficient for LOTRO gaming, as well as my regular everyday use (photo and video editing) :) It's suppose to be arriving at Monday the 15th of September, so hopefully I'll be back for full then. For now I'll just have to see if I'm able to fix the one I already have in the meanwhile ... 

See you soon! 

One final update! My new computer has arrived and I'm currently downloading LOTRO to it. Can't wait until the download's finished and I'll be back in Middle-earth with you! Also, I saw it's 50% off Riders of Rohan ... PERFECT ... That was next on my list of purchases ... 

that's good to hear! hope to see you in-game sometime bro:)

Haradmir
Co-Leader

Welcome back Mighty Dolv

"Some say fighting drunk is a bad way to fight. I say fighting drunk is the only way to fight!" - A badass Dwarf.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum