The old one
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Dolvadin
Council Officer

re: Kinship Lottery and logo revamp!

Hey! 

Your favourite hobbit is here to tell you a few things. Let's start off with the most important thing, which is our new kinship lottery. For those of you who's in-game fairly often, you've probably seen my spam on this subject in your mailbox. However, to make it a bit easier to get across to everyone who's interested, without annoying the heck out of everybody else, I've now created a official website for the Fire and Death Lottery. Atm the website only contains two pages, one page which takes you to the next page, which is a feed where I can easily publish anything lottery related. Oh, and you can also participate by using #fdlottery on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, or simply writing a comment in the feed. 

The feed is found at www.fdlottery.weebly.com

The next thing I wanted to talk about is that I've switched the website logo. You might have noticed that? Or maybe not. The change is not that big ... It's really just a change of font style and a little colour refreshment ... It's still the same dragon, just a new font and a bit brighter and more realistic flaming behind the font. Hopefully you'll like the new logo a bit better, I know I do ... 

New Fire and Death logoOld Fire and Death logo

Above you see the new logo first, and then the old logo. Which one do you like the most? Use the poll to answer! 

Also, I'm bored and wouldn't mind it if you guys gave me ideas to projects I could do when I have the time, both related to my streaming, and more. 

Anyway, this hobbit isn't gonna bother you too much now. Please use the forum to discuss my new logo, and the feed to get in touch about the lottery ;-) 

I do like the new font a lot more, as for the rest I'm quite conflicted. I like the look of the old dragon more (the more golden outlining in particular) and it doesn't seem to me as big, but that may be due to the fact I loved the old one so much. As for the field of fire....i'm still wondering about that. I'll get back to ya ;)

"Some say fighting drunk is a bad way to fight. I say fighting drunk is the only way to fight!" - A badass Dwarf.
Rodolin
Leader

I prefer the new font, but the flames behind it just feel a bit...blocky. Kinda conflicted.

"What's kiwi fruit got to do with shoes?"
~ Rodolin McFly The Unwise
Dolvadin
Council Officer

Thank you for responses. I'll see if I can find some ways to improve it further ;-) 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum