View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tankusmaximus
Council Officer

re: Wedding!!!

Aeo and I are inviting you all to our (hopefully) lovely wedding on the 6th of March!

We haven't decided on a place yet (anywhere but the shire) but I'll edit this post once we have more details!:)

Edit: Date changed to the 6th March, the day we met:)

Last edited by Tankusmaximus on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haradmir
Co-Leader

Congratulations and I'll be sure to be there! If you need some music playing, you know who to ask.

Considering our wedding was totally unplanned because we didn't know if we'd come on, we hadn't talked to anyone all day until a couple hours before it happened, people wondered if it was happening, we only told people where it'd be afterwards, we hadn't sorted the dress out, we rushed to get it done because it was so late, the best man went offline the moment the bride was there, the music was over and the vows were meant to happen... and yet it was still amazing and hilarious, I think yours is certain to be at least lovely xD.

"Some say fighting drunk is a bad way to fight. I say fighting drunk is the only way to fight!" - A badass Dwarf.
Tankusmaximus
Council Officer

Unfortunately neither the bride or groom can make the wedding tonight due to dinner plans so we have moved the wedding to Friday 11th March 7pm UK time!

Sorry guys and hope you can all still make it!

Tankusmaximus
Council Officer

Despite all the date changes we still managed 13 people!!!!:D

Thank you all who attended! We had a great night and hope you did too!

Amcyr
Kinsman

Congratulations to you and your lovely bride!

Sorry I had to miss the speeches at the after-party (at least I did better than Rod).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fire and Death Forum Index -> Kinship Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: